Who we are
ITC Groep is a young consultancy company focused on the construction sector. Daily, about 30 colleagues take steps to improve our success. Our culture is informal, non-hierarchic and most of all motivating all inspiring ideas. Fun, personal development and a steep learning curve are our priority.
What we do
We accompany construction companies and engineering firms by tenders and we write winning plans. Besides that, we advise and support them during the realisation of their projects. For example, in project, stakeholder, and risk management. Because only the best result is good enough for us, creativity and enthusiasm are of main importance in our team.
Who we look for
We are looking for winners! We look forward to welcoming new members of our team who:
- Hold a Master’s degree in a technical direction
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial mind
- Are stress-resistant and have a high perseverance
- Always look for solutions and think analytically
- Speak and write fluently Dutch
- Love to win!
Working or graduating at ITC Groep means:
- 80% work and 20% innovation and education
- Working on your own projects within two weeks
- Getting involved in many fascinating construction projects
- Finding innovative solutions to win tenders
- Having a personal coach
- Learning from a specialist for optimal education quarterly
What our opportunities are
You can approach us for an internship, a graduation project or you can apply directly for our traineeship.
Internship and graduation. We provide for professional coaching during your case, in which you are free to determine your own subject of research. Furthermore, you will get insight into the life of a tender manager.
Traineeship. During our one-year traineeship, you will develop yourself into a technical tender manager. Through intensive coaching, challenging trainings and having your own projects from day one, your development will be fast. During your first year, you will already meet about 15 of our customers (e.g. Ballast Nedam, VolkerWessels and Heijmans). As a result, you will discover what suits your preferences and together we set the route for you to develop as fast as possible.
Are you interested in a challenging and varied job? Contact us! You can find our vacancies at our website or you can call Willemijn Keukens (085 021994 / 06 29012305). And don’t forget to follow us at LinkedIn!